Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Well today we were supposed to go to Philly but as you may have heard or may know, where you are is that my area had a freak storm pop up out of nowhere lol. We had our tickets checked today but they immediately told us that they were canceled. So whats left of my district, then spent the next four or five hours figuring our way back here to the MTC. What an adventure that was lol, it was really fun, we talked with a few people and it was also great to just be away from the MTC. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but now that I'm here I really wish that the freak storm hadn't just popped up so randomly. I hope things are going well for all of you and that you are having a great time out there in the big world!
Sincerely,
Macrae
P.S. Have fun!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment